Wednesday 11 February 2009

Lamanye


It has been a while I didnt put up any post here and more interestingly, I am back to my normal life, single and yet need to learn plenty of life lessons which can be encountered during my medical life. ( A BIG SIGH)

Anyway, my mood is restored to normal and happy sbb this morning, I was with my Dermatologist Consultant dan berpeluang sangat2 belajar pasal Psoarisis, Basal Cell Carcinoma semua. Best!

Kite tukar topik plak eh, my weekend is seemingly fully booked dgn plans with my girls - Muni n Faiza plus Kak Mariam pon maybe dgn Iman akan tengok Slumdog Millionnaire. Dgn Muni n Faiza maybe tgk Pink Panther 2 kot. Mula2 konon x nk tgk la citer tuh tp bila dah tgk trailer, Aishwarya Rai ade berlakon. Bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So looking forward to watch those movies this weekend.

I am happy as a lark!

No comments: