Saturday 4 July 2009

No more..


No more high hopes upon you dear, after words of lies you told me.

No more hopes dear, after all promises you break..

No more excitement to reach home after you have clearly despised my-truthful-and-yet-high-expectation love towards you

No more joy of waiting to see your face after you like somebody else

No more love like i used to have before, after you broke my heart with your sweet talks

You cheat you lie and you pretend a lot

You like him but not me

You lied
I trusted you

It hurts

A lot

No more trusts and no more hopes

I suppose, i would be happy that way

Your charming complexion, your husky voice, those are your bids to others' hearts

It is SO you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabar ok abg Muk..
:-)
Cheers..she is not the ONLY girl on earth..
Be positive always...

~Ayu~