Tuesday 13 October 2009

Alone


While my friends in Malaysia, spending their time with family and loved ones, I am here doing my work and reading.

People say, after hardships there will be easiness. In other term, glory or victory.
I put below a quote from Mother Teresa about loneliness.

"We can cure physical diesases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love"

~Mother Teresa~

I found loneliness is so much harder than is has been rumoured around. Being by myself here even though taught me to be independently strong however the process to reach it, drains my spirit.

It keeps me stronger when I think of love E has given me and Moms' prayers and blessings.
I miss you a lot, E and of course Mom and family.

No comments: